The Grenfell Aquatic Centre is a brand new facility completed in October 2017.
The facility is operated by Council and consists of a 50m pool, program pool, splash pad for little ones and new amenities. The aquatic centre is located at the Corner of Melyra and Forbes Streets.
Opening Hours during the summer months are:
- Monday to Thursday: 6.00am - 8.00am, 10.00am - 1.00pm, 3.00pm - 7pm
- Friday: 6.00am - 8.00am, 10.00am - 1.00pm, 3.00pm - 6.00pm
- Saturday: 6.00am - 8.00am, 10.00am - 7.00pm
- Sunday: 11.00am - 7.00pm
- Public Holidays: 11.00am - 7.00pm, Closed Christmas Day
Christmas School Holidays Opening hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 6.00am - 8.00am, 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Friday: 6.00am to 8.00am, 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Adult - $4.50
- Child or aged pensioner - $3.50
- School session (includes spectators) - $1.50
- Carnivals, Discos etc. (includes spectators) - $1.50
- Child, Aged Pensioner - $100.00
- Adult - $125.00
- Family - $240.00
The pool manager, Leann, can be contacted on 0490 830 563.
Located in the Grenfell Community Hub at 88 Main Street, Grenfell NSW 2810, the Grenfell Art Gallery opened in March 2009. The gallery has regular exhibitions on display featuring local and regional artists and sculptors. The gallery adds a professional venue for the arts community of Grenfell. The large light towers in the gallery mean the room is full of natural light and is an unexpected delight behind the building’s heritage exterior.
The Gallery is also the home of the Grenfell Community Curtain which permanently occupies the northern wall of the gallery. The vision for the curtain was ‘a visual representation of the essence of the Grenfell community’.