Council requires relevant applications and supporting documentation a minimum of three (3) months in advance for events, activities, stalls and functions that will take place 1) On Council land or 2)On or near a road.
- Please see document A Guide to Managing Your Event for an overview of Council’s requirements.
- Event Application Form EA1 – To be submitted for all events that will take place 1) On Council land or 2)On or near a road
- Special Event Transport Management Plan - To be submitted for all events that will take place on or near a road
- Notice of Intention to Hold a Public Assembly – To be submitted for all events, activities and functions that involve a public assembly or procession
- Section 68 or Development Application Form - To be submitted for all events that require the use of Council land
Further information is available by contacting Council.
Weddin Shire Council
Cnr Weddin & Camp Streets
GRENFELL, NSW 2810
8:30am - 4:00pm
Monday to Friday
T: (02) 6343 1212